There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s MasterCard.
Do you not have a Mastercard yet?
Mastercard opens thousands of doors across Slovenia and more than 32 million across the world. You can use it in hotels, restaurants, shops and on other points of sale marked by Mastercard. Fill out and hand in the application for the issue of a Mastercard in an SKB outlet or via SKB NET internet bank.
- Non-cash payments made at points of sale marked by Mastercard, in Slovenia and abroad,
- Instalment purchases exceeding 50 EUR (2 - 12 instalments)
- Cash withdrawals using your personal number (PIN) at all ATMs and in SKB outlets, in banks marked by Mastercard, in Slovenia and abroad,
- Long-distance purchases can be made with the card,
- Monthly membership fee for holders who pay their obligations via direct charge from their personal SKB account (other holders pay annual membership fee) and
- The possibility of taking out supplementary insurance for the case of abuse of a stolen or lost SKB card.
- The deferred payment card – use it every day and receive an invoice only once a month;
- Selection of the term for payment of your obligations via direct charge on your personal account, namely on the 8th, 18th or 28th in a month;
- You can monitor transactions on your card account via SKB NET internet bank;
- In addition to your Mastercard, you can also enable transactions to your dearest with an additional card.
Plus card insurance
Insure your bank card and your personal belongings with Plus card insurance .
If you wish to acquire a Mastercard, you will need:
- A valid personal document (identity card or passport);
- Your tax number;
- Personal account at SKB.