after 31 days
the saved funds are available (up to a minimum of 50 EUR in the account).
Rate of return
Interest rate scale
Deposits are repaid on a 6-point scale of fixed interest rates.
No account management fees
and saving with deposit amounts of your choice for an indefinite period of time.
TROJNI PLUS SAVINGS ACCOUNT FEATURES
You’re ready to start saving, but at the same time you want to have access to your funds at any time? If so, our Trojni Plus savings account is the perfect choice for you, as it allows you to decide how long you want to keep saving.
HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR SAVINGSMore
OPENING AN ACCOUNTMore
Frequently asked questions
Each deposit is remunerated on an applicable 6-point scale of interest rates, using the FIFO method for calculating interest.
The interest rate scale:
is divided into 6 points, defined by the date of each deposit in the savings account. A fixed interest rate is fixed for each of the points. Each deposit is first remunerated at the rate applicable to point 1. After the end of the term specified in point 1, the deposit shall be remunerated at the next rate. The interest rate scale may change in the manner agreed in the General Terms and Conditions for Savings Accounts.
Interest is calculated using the FIFO method (First In First Out), which means that every deposit made on the savings account is remunerated according to the interest rate scale for the period from the date of deposit (First In) to the date of withdrawal (First Out). Funds saved in the savings account are reduced by the order of deposits into the savings account.
You can save for an indefinite time, but the minimum duration of each deposit is 31 days. The first deposit of 50 EUR is mandatory, while the other deposits are optional
Each deposit is remunerated on an interest rate scale consisting of growing fixed rates, depending on the duration of each deposit. A defining feature of this type of savings account is that the saved funds are reduced with each withdrawal in the order of the deposits:
- each deposit is remunerated on an interest rate scale from the date of the deposit to the date of withdrawal - FIFO method (First In First Out),
- the interest rate scale is divided into 6 points, defined by the date of each deposit in the savings account. A fixed interest rate is fixed for each of the points. Each deposit is first remunerated at the rate applicable to point 1. After the end of the term, the deposit will be remunerated at the next rate,
- an account holder who reaches the 6th point on the scale reaches the highest possible interest rate, the interest rate scale may change during the saving term, the interest shall be compounded annually (at the end of the calendar year) and paid out at the same interest rate scale as other deposits.
With a Trojni Plus savings account, saving money is easy and safe with indefinite-term deposits that allow you to choose how much you want to save, with a growing interest rate. It is intended for anyone who wants to save money. You can access your saved funds after 31 days. If you keep your funds in the account for longer, you are rewarded with a higher interest rate.
We often hear excuses from young parents that they don’t save because their savings would push them into a higher income class and they would receive a lower child allowance per month as a result. The reason for the decision against saving is generally unfounded because such savings are taken into account only in the form of fictitious interest.
Information on the possibilities of saving in funds can be obtained at the SKB Bank outlet or by calling the Call Centre at 01 471 55 55, where you will arrange an appointment in the selected outlet.
Would you like to start saving in funds but don't know how?
The Moorea Fund savings plan is concluded for a period of 5 years with automatic renewal for the same period.
Investments under the Moorea Fund savings plan are available at no entry or exit loads.
Pursuant to Article 93 of the Personal Income Tax Act, a share of an umbrella fund is considered capital, so that upon redemption the investor is taxed by the rules on capital gains under ZDoh-2.
It's good to know
whom you trust your finances
- Excells in safety, stability and reliability in Slovene banking space.
- Part of OTP Group, one of the biggest and most stable financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Trusted by more than 200.000 clients.
What do our clients say about us?
I have been a satisfied client since 2003. What I like most are personal approach and responsiveness – my individual relationship officer instantly finds a favourable solution for each of my financial challenges. I would also like to point out the mobile bank; these days I could not imagine my everyday life without it.
SKB bank keeps pace with the trends. It provides its users with online and mobile banking which makes our business easier and also simplifies dealing with our personal account, while paying invoices is quick and easy. Employees in bank branches are nice, helpful and willing to solve every issue.
Flik immediate free transfers
Pay with Flik - anytime, anywhere:
- Simple- all you need is a mobile phone number
or an e-mail of the recipient.
- Quick- money is in the account in a few seconds.
Even outside the bank's working hours.
- Secure- the same level of security as for payments through
the mobile bank or internet bank.